Subject: [Ipsec] RFC 4718 on IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:46:39 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 4718

         Title:      IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines
         Author:     P. Eronen, P. Hoffman
         Status:     Informational
         Date:       October 2006
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      58
         Characters: 129982
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-09.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4718.txt

This document clarifies many areas of the IKEv2 specification.  It
does not to introduce any changes to the protocol, but rather
provides descriptions that are less prone to ambiguous
interpretations.  The purpose of this document is to encourage the
development of interoperable implementations.  This memo provides
information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

         To: [email-masked]
         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec