Subject: [Ipsec] Last Call: 'Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec' to Proposed Standard (draft-solinas-ui-suites)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:03:53 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec '
    <draft-solinas-ui-suites-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document proposes four optional cryptographic user interface
suites ("UI suites") for IPsec similar to the two suites specified in
RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the United
States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-ui-suites-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec