Subject: The Market's Pulse

From: "since" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:56:19 +0800

INVESTMENT ALERT FOR OUR READERS

Interest
for VGYI has been picking over the preceding months and interest is expected to
continue with a massive PR campaign in the days to follow. Reports indicate that
all clean transportation fuel plants utilizing bio-mass are selling all the
fuels they can produce. VGYI looks like a winner to us!

Company
Name: Vision Energy Group Inc.
Lookup:
VGYI.PK
Current
Price: $.35 (370% gains expected this week!!)
Expected:
HEAVY PRICE INCREASES TO CONTINUE

Recent News:

Vision
Energy Group, Inc. Prepares to Purchase Biodiesel Production Unit

About
Vision Energy Corp.

Vision
Energy Corp. offers an efficient, patented technology to generate electricity at
substantial savings by using the wasted energy dissipated when high pressure gas
pipelines are let down in pressure for local consumption.

WATCH THIS STOCK GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Any
of the above statements with respect to the future predications or goals and
events may be seen as only Forward Looking and nothing else. All information
inside this email pertaining to any sort of financial advice need to be
understood as information and not advice. None of the information above can be
constructed as any sort of financial advice. This is a paid
advertisement.