Subject: [Ipsec] IKEv2 additional auth I-D

From: "Chowdhury, Kuntal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:51:57 -0400

Hi all,

We recently submitted an I-D to define additional authentication
mechanism for IKEv2 using a single IKE SA. Here is the link for the I-D
and the abstract:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-ikev2-additional-aut
h-00.txt

Abstract

   The Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) protocol defines a way to establish
   IPsec security association between two end points.  Normally the
   protocol requires a single authentication step to complete the
   exchange and establish IPsec security association between the end
   points.  However, there are situations were more than one
   authentication exchange is required potentially with different
   authenticating domains.  It is also possible that multiple
   authentication steps are performed to authenticate the endpoints for
   different services with different traffic selectors.  This document
   proposes an extension to IKEv2 protocol to achieve this goal with a
   single IKE SA.

Your comments/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Kuntal

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec