Subject: [Ipsec] RFC 4869 on Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 16:43:17 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 4869

         Title:      Suite B Cryptographic Suites for
                     IPsec
         Author:     L. Law, J. Solinas
         Status:     Informational
         Date:       May 2007
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      9
         Characters: 17043
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-solinas-ui-suites-01.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4869.txt

This document proposes four optional cryptographic user interface
suites ("UI suites") for IPsec, similar to the two suites specified
in RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the
United States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.  This
memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

         To: [email-masked]
         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special dis         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec