Subject: mower emulate

From: Katie F. Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:18:50 +0300

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Sign up to become an affiliate! I will treat each as a unique encounter
and can have special requested fantasies fulfilled!

Brian Pumper - Adult DVD Movies - Adult DVDs - www.

Brian Pumper - Adult DVD Movies - Adult DVDs - www. I will treat each as
a unique encounter and can have special requested fantasies fulfilled!
com - Adult Movies - Adult Video Store - Adult VHS For Sale - Adult Toys
- Adult DVDsPlease enter your username and password:       User Name:  
Password:      Lost your username and password?

Charming personality, sweetly affectionate, your date will be just like
a rendezvous with a girlfriend! com - Adult Movies - Adult Video Store -
Adult VHS For Sale - Adult Toys - Adult DVDs. Brian Pumper - Adult DVD
Movies - Adult DVDs - www. com - Adult Movies - Adult Video . Sign up to
become an affiliate!
com - Adult Movies - Adult Video Store - Adult VHS For Sale - Adult Toys
- Adult DVDsPlease enter your username and password:       User Name:  
Password:      Lost your username and password?
com - Adult Movies - Adult Video .

Brian Pumper - Adult DVD Movies - Adult DVDs - www.