Subject: Politics is Karl Rove's game.

From: listlessly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:07:42 -0600

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

So who cares if Dick failed to follow Harry's ambulance? My political
verse is collected here.
Thoughtful posts by Lance Mannion on the art of generalization.

But he claims great success,  Though it's clearly a mess, And it's
driving our seniors to drugs. For  my most recent blog postings and
audio files,  click here. And we seem to have partied a bit too hard in
South Beach, because we both came home sick a week ago, and we're still
under the weather.

He stepped down from his role, Which has taken its toll, And his rep
will forever be scarred.
It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing as
examples MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos.

Endangering our nation.