Subject: Along with the upgrade, IBS is also implementing a server update for Bergsala.

From: Joey R. Acosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:56:34 -0500

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

Customers will also be able to wrap a number of products and services
into monthly or quarterly payments, including hardware, repair and
device management.

Every web host must ensure that all areas of their site are fully
protected and that all user input is carefully screened before it is
posted on the site. Wonderware has emerged as a company that has helped
customers identify critical bottlenecks in real time.
Almost half of European IT managers admit that a lack of IT process
integration limits their ability to compete - LogisticsIT.
has purchased the Sterling Supply Chain Visibility solution. Epicor
Portal and portal content packs are quickly deployable as an extension
of Epicor solutions and provide users with an intuitive environment for
data exploration and decision support.

Freeway specialises in EDI and e-commerce integration and enabling
applications. How successful are your application migration projects?
Wonderware provides an accurate roadmap to drive down manufacturing
costs, while maintaining consistent production quality.
The Zetes group has its headquarters in Brussels, with subsidiaries in
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, the
Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.

Anglia serves a national customer base from its offices at Harston Mill,
near Cambridge. Pharmaceutical supply chain efficiencyIntegration and
automation in supply chain execution at Finnish pharmaceutical wholesale
distribution company Oriola, powered by IBS software. Sophos recommends
that all web hosts ensure up to date security solutions are in place
across their sites and that all user content is screened prior to
posting.

The OMP Supply Chain Suite offers solutions for all planning problems,
from strategic to tactical and operational problems.
From the receiving dock to the shipping dock, Accellos WMS tracks every
movement of stock into, out of, and within the warehouse.

All products are designed to deliver state-of-the-art e-commerce
capability at an extremely competitive price.

Intermec offers a complete RFID product suite including readers,
printers, tags, labels and inlays supported by RFID implementation
services to guarantee system performance, all from a single source. This
enables them to resolve issues rapidly and cost-effectively, resulting
in overall improved productivity and responsiveness.

By using a modular plant model, customers can create innovative
production and performance management solutions that evolve at their own
business pace. The survey also revealed that many businesses are also
struggling to integrate the IT systems of external supply chain partners.