Subject: [Ipsec] Query regarding draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-mode-cfg-05.txt

From: karthikheya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:19:16 +0530

Hi all

I have a query regarding CFG mode exchange in the draft
draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-mode-cfg-05

What value has to be used as part of the identifier payload?

o Identifier (2 octets) - An identifier used to reference a Configuration
transaction within the individual messages.

Can this value be used to prevent reply attacks?

Regards

Karthik varma

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec