Subject: [IPsec] ipsec tunnel abnormal disconnect when download a big file.

From: mix <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:03:30 +0800

Hi there

I'm using native IPSec supported in kernel 2.6, and using the
ipsec-tools in userland.

My racoon's configuration is shown below

I have a problem that when i built the ipsec connection then download a
big file from internet.

After few seconds, the connection will auto disconnect.

If i just browsed the web page, the connection can keep alive for a
long long time.

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks a lot.

My Network Architecture:

tunnel mode

Windows XP --------------------- gateway with IPSec ------ Internet

My racoon configuration:

path pre_shared_key "/etc/psk.txt";

remote anonymous {

exchange_mode main;

lifetime time 8 hour; # sec,min,hour

generate_policy on;

proposal {

encryption_algorithm 3des;

hash_algorithm md5;

authentication_method pre_shared_key;

dh_group modp1024;

}

}

sainfo anonymous

{

lifetime time 8 hour;

encryption_algorithm 3des;

authentication_algorithm hmac_md5;

compression_algorithm deflate;

}

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec