Subject: here ya go

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:28:53 +0100

News Alerts For Thursday Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

Financial Reports:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. E x TO
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. The idea of
bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have not
seen before. Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is
something new to web based vehicle marketing. Those posting there
vehicles, either private or dealers, will only pay $2 for each potential
buyers information they accept.

Company Bullets:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. For
more information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

News For The Planet:

U.N. food program officer seized, jailed in Somalia ----- MOGADISHU,
Somalia -- The head of U.N. food agency operations in the
violence-wracked Somali capital was taken away Wednesday by 50 to 60
heavily armed government security officers who stormed the U.N.
compound, the agency said. The World Food Program suspended aid
distribution in Mogadishu in response. Interior Minister Mohamed
Mohamoud Guled denied government officers carried out any operation at
the U.N. compound. But he added that the WFP last month distributed food
aid without consulting the government, a reason that the government has
in recent months used to block distributions to areas perceived to be
against the government. 

American News:

Judge suspends Britney Spears' visitation rights  -    LOS ANGELES,
California -- Singer Britney Spears' visitation rights with her children
were suspended Thursday until she complies with court orders in her
custody battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline. "Petitioner's
(Spears') visitation with the minor children is suspended pending the
petitioner's compliance with court orders," according to an order
entered in Los Angeles Superior Court. Court spokesman Allan Parachini
said the order was signed Wednesday by the court commissioner handling
her custody case. Earlier this month, the court awarded full custody of
the couple's two sons -- Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1 -- to Federline,
Spears' former backup dancer.