Subject: [Ipsec] Does ipsec-tools 0.6.3 have any known issues?

From: Zulfiqer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:08:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
I am working with ipsec-tools 0.6.3 and observed that at least twice racoon
restarted. But in racoon log, there is no indication at all why racoon is
restarting. Is it a known issue in ipsec tools 0.6.3? Does anyone have
similar experience? Is this issue fixed in later ipsec versions? If it is
fixed, then could you please tell me this issue is fixed in which ipsec
version?
Regards.
-
Zulfiqer
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Does-ipsec-tools-0.6.3-have-any-known-issues--tf4752994.html#a13591112
Sent from the IETF - Ipsec mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: "Charles Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:26:22 +0800

Hi,
 I used the ipsec-tools 0.6.3, not have this problem, now the
ipsec-tools 0.7 released, so try it.

And the mailing list [email-masked]' maybe
give you more help.

On Nov 6, 2007 1:08 AM, Zulfiqer <[email-masked]> wrote:
>  Hi All, I am working with ipsec-tools 0.6.3 and observed that at least
> twice racoon restarted. But in racoon log, there is no indication at all why
> racoon is restarting. Is it a known issue in ipsec tools 0.6.3? Does anyone
> have similar experience? Is this issue fixed in later ipsec versions? If it
> is fixed, then could you please tell me this issue is fixed in which ipsec
> version? Regards. - Zulfiqer
> ________________________________
>  View this message in context: Does ipsec-tools 0.6.3 have any known issues?

-- 
Sincerely Yours,

Charles Li