Subject: [IPsec] FWD: I-D Action:draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-01.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:47:55 +0200

FYI: I've updated the draft based on comments I've got, and
the details got changed quite a bit from the -00 version. 
I've also asked for a slot to present this in 6man WG in 
Vancouver to get more feedback from IPv6 experts.

Best regards,
Pasi

---------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Configuration in IKEv2
	Author(s)       : P. Eronen
	Filename        : draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2007-11-08

When IKEv2 is used for remote VPN access (client to VPN gateway), the
gateway assigns the client an IP address from the internal network
using IKEv2 configuration payloads.  The configuration payloads
specified in RFC 4306 work well for IPv4, but make it difficult to
use certain features of IPv6.  This document describes the
limitations of current IKEv2 configuration payloads for IPv6, and
explores possible solutions that would allow IKEv2 to set up full-
featured virtual IPv6 interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config
-01.txt

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec