Subject: Early Christmas gift

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:57:32 +0530

Facilities seek shelter from energy crisis provided by E tG U

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
E t gU
$0.008

5 point you should be on top of

1. Energy problems are a Global issue
2. Governments are yet to provide real relief forcing business to find
solutions themselves.
3. EnerBrite's proven system reduces energy costs by as much as 30%.
4. Florida facilities are already using E t g U's new SensorStat to
provide relief from their enormous energy bills.
5. e T GU is launching a huge media campaign to increase investor
awareness next week.

EnerBrite is in the right place at the right time. Providing working
solutions to the energy crisis we are facing. This penny stock has the
potential to double or even triple early investor's returns. Read up and
move on e TG U first thing Monday.