Subject: [IPsec] I-D ACTION:draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:57:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Test Cases for the use of Galois/Counter 
Mode (GCM) and Galois Message Authentication Code (GMAC) in IPsec ESP
	Author(s)	: D. McGrew
	Filename	: draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-11-16

This note provides test cases for the use of AES GCM and GMAC in ESP,
    as defined in RFC4106 and RFC4543, and clarifies some points in the
    latter specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

[The following attachment must be fetched by mail. Command-click the 
URL below and send the resulting message to get the attachment.]
<mailto:[email-masked]?body=ENCODING%20mime%0D%0AFILE%20/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt>
[The following attachment must be fetched by ftp.  Command-click the 
URL below to ask your ftp client to fetch it.]
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt>

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec