Subject: [IPsec] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-04]

From: KATO Akihiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:38:33 +0900

IPsec ML lists,

We would appreciate any comments you may have regarding the fourth
revision of this draft, either privately or to the mailing list. I
apologize if you got this email more than once.

This document is based on RFC 4312 and draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-00.txt .

Regards,

KATO Akihiro.

-------- Original Message --------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : The Additional Modes of Operation for Camellia and
Its Use With IPsec
	Author(s)       : . Kato, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2007-11-16

This document describes the use of the Camellia block cipher
algorithm in Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) mode, Counter (CTR) mode and
Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) mode, as an IPsec Encapsulating Security
Payload (ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality, data origin
authentication, and connectionless integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-04.txt".

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec