Subject: [IPsec] Ikev1 and v2 pfkey

From: vivek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:28:30 +0530

Hi,
 
I am trying to develop ikev2 component over an existing ikev1 component.
Can you please suggest me what kind of pfkeyv2 framework to have to support
both v1 and v2, whether to have two separate pfkey sockets or any other
method to make use of the existing pfkey socket.
 
Regards,
Vivek

****************************************************************************
*******************************************

            This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information
from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec