Subject: [IPsec] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-cmac96and128-02]

From: KATO Akihiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:39:49 +0900

Hi all,

I've posted new revision of draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-cmac96and128.
This version is updated based on comment by Tero Kivinen (Thank you for
reviewing).

I summarize modifications.

1 Modify section 5. suitable to section 2.14 of 
draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-02 (Oops updated -03)
    -> Remove fixed size keying material description for PRF
    -> Declare preferred key length.
2 Reconstruct suitable references
3 Fixed some editorial NITs

Comments about our document would be welcome.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-cmac96and128-02
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 01:51:26 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-cmac96and128-02.txt has
been successfuly submitted by
Akihiro Kato and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-cmac96and128
Revision:	 02
Title:		 The Camellia-CMAC-96 and Camellia-CMAC-PRF-128 Algorithms and
Its Use with IPsec
Creation_date:	 2008-02-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 22

Abstract:
This memo specifies two new algorithms.  One is the usage of Cipher-
based Message Authentication Code (CMAC) with Camellia block cipher
on the authentication mechanism of the IPsec Encapsulating Security
Payload and Authentication Header protocols.  This algorithm is
called Camellia-CMAC-96.  Latter is pseudo-random function based on
CMAC with Camellia block cipher for Internet Key Exchange.  This
algorithm is called Camellia-CMAC-PRF-128.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
- KATO Akihiro
  + NTT Software Corporation

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec