Subject: [IPsec] pseudo Last Call: draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:07:56 -0400

Folks,

I have agreed to sponsor publication of the Internet Draft  "Using  
Authenticated
Encryption Algorithms with the Encrypted Payload of the Internet Key  
Exchange
version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol".   As the first step in this process, I  
am soliciting feedback
from the ipsec community in lieu of an official working group Last  
Call.  Assuming
positive feedback from this community, I intend to request  
publication as a Proposed
Standard.

The current draft is available at

      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-black-ipsec-ikev2- 
aead-modes-01.txt

Note: this document was subject of David McGrew's second SAAG  
presentation in
Philadelphia.

A two week Last Call would close June 6, 2008.  I intend to assess  
the community
feedback at that time and make a decision regarding the document's  
readiness for
IETF Last Call.

Thanks,

Tim Polk

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec