Subject: [IPsec] [Ipsec] MULTIPLE_AUTH_SUPPORTED

From: Arvind_s <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:30:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a question about AUTH computation in message exchange given in page 6
of RFC 4739 describing multiple auth exchanges.  

I would like to know how the AUTH paylaods are computed in message exchange
9, 10, 17 and 18.  What is the data used and what are teh keys used.

My understanding is

Messages 9 and 17:  Key is the MSK and data is the 1st IKE_SA_INIT message
Messages 10 and 18:  Key is the MSK and data is the 2nd IKE_SA_INIT message

I'd appreciate it if one of the experts in this forum could shed some light
on this.

Thanks,
Arvind

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/MULTIPLE_AUTH_SUPPORTED-tp18415382p18415382.html
Sent from the IETF - Ipsec mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec