Subject: [IPsec] Reading list for Dublin meeting

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:04:36 -0700

Greetings again. One of the main purposes of face-to-face IETF 
meetings is to resolve issues in the WG's documents. We don't have WG 
documents yet, but we have contenders. People coming to the meeting 
in Dublin should have read the documents ahead of time so that the 
presenters can spend time focusing on specific issues in the 
documents, not giving document overviews.

Given that, here's a reading list for people intending to attend 
face-to-face or listen on audio.

IKEv2bis: <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-03>
Roadmap: none
IPv6 support: 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-04>
Session resumption: 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-ipsec-failover-04>
Redirect: 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-devarapalli-ipsec-ikev2-redirect-02>
ESP-NULL: <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grewal-ipsec-traffic-visibility-01>

Reading drafts ahead of time really helps the meeting move along efficiently.

Agenda: <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/ipsecme.txt>
Information on listening in on audio: 
<http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/> (will be filled in more 
closer to the event)

Thanks in advance!

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec