Subject: [IPsec] [Ipsec] scenario works or not

From: lovewadhwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 04:03:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
I have to set up the ipsec for the following scenario.

I have host A in a network, host B in another network and host C in another
network with ips defined below

hostA internal ip ------ 192.168.2.14
hostB internal ip-------- 10.208.64.195
host C internal ip------- 10.209.64.56

Now i have one ipsec tunnel established between host A network and host B
network and also have another ipsec tunnel existing between host B and host
C.Now i do have to establish the communication between host A and host C by
routing the traffic through host B.But i m not able to do that.Plz help me
regardin the same.I have been establishing ipsec using racoon and have been
following the ipsec document at the following url

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/security-guide/s1-ipsec-net2net.html

Hopin a positive response.
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/scenario-works-or-not-tp18526930p18526930.html
Sent from the IETF - Ipsec mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec