Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Key Exchange Protocol: IKEv2
	Author(s)       : C. Kaufman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 129
	Date            : 2008-08-26

This document describes version 2 of the Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
protocol.  It replaces and updates RFC 4306, and includes all of the
clarifications from RFC 4718.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:53:34 -0700

Hey, the WG has a document! :-)

Yaron will set up the WG's tracking system to start tracking issues 
for this document. Tero already sent in a very long one, Pasi 
promises one of his own, and there are a few from the past that I 
have collected. However, WG members should feel free (nay, 
encouraged!) to submit issues of their own.

Gold stars will be awarded for issues that are brought forward with 
unique and easily-understood Subject: lines.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium