Subject: [IPsec] help

From: "naveen.bn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:38:02 +0530

Hi all,

I am new to ipsec. I am facing problems in using ipsec.
The SPD looks

spdadd 172.16.8.70[2427] 172.16.8.34[5555] any -P out ipsec
            esp/transport//require
            ah/transport//require;
and
the SADB looks

172.16.8.70 172.16.8.34
        esp mode=transport spi=65828(0x00010124) reqid=0(0x00000000)
        E: 3des-cbc  f9209046 d0abdb5b 450ddc4f 361caa26 3f17c660 10109467
        A: hmac-md5  bfd1abb8 545a1cab 4f923a03 121e4b39
        seq=0x00000000 replay=32 flags=0x00000000 state=mature
        created: Aug 26 14:34:04 2008   current: Aug 26 14:34:23 2008
        diff: 19(s)     hard: 360(s)    soft: 300(s)
        last:                           hard: 360(s)    soft: 300(s)
        current: 0(bytes)       hard: 100000(bytes)     soft: 100000(bytes)
        allocated: 0    hard: 64        soft: 64
        sadb_seq=2 pid=8134 refcnt=0
172.16.8.70 172.16.8.34
        esp mode=transport spi=3573(0x00000df5) reqid=0(0x00000000)
        E: 3des-cbc  8741d9d3 6b6277d5 463df9df 7e3d728b 2a4dd7d1 a07757b0
        A: hmac-md5  c1602e90 c0b08e28 07644cce bf96f56c
        seq=0x00000000 replay=32 flags=0x00000000 state=mature
        created: Aug 26 14:34:04 2008   current: Aug 26 14:34:23 2008
        diff: 19(s)     hard: 420(s)    soft: 360(s)
        last:                           hard: 420(s)    soft: 360(s)
        current: 0(bytes)       hard: 100000(bytes)     soft: 100000(bytes)
        allocated: 0    hard: 64        soft: 64
        sadb_seq=0 pid=8134 refcnt=0

but i did not see any packet that is going  out using ipsec.

Kindly guide me to solve this problem.

with regards
naveen

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec