Subject: [IPsec] Ticket #75: Make "by reference" a first class citizen

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:33:14 +0200

Hi all, 
Hi Ahmad, 

I would like to close issue #75: 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/ticket/75

Here is a copy-and-paste from the page: 
"
All the text you captured assumed the ticket contain a value NOT a
reference. Basically in order to be clear enough and reduce a lot of
exchange, the draft is written with one type of ticket is in mind,
"TICKET with VALUE". 

I suggest that the draft be rewritten with both types of tickets in mind
as the draft itself allows. 

See http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipsec/current/msg03369.html and
related posts. 
"

I went through the document and made a number of editorial changes.
Please take a look at the updated document and at the diff to ensure
that I addressed your comment appropriately. 

Please let us know as soon as possible so that we can close this issue. 

Here is the updated document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-resumption-
01.txt

Ciao
Hannes
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec