Subject: [IPsec] IPsec Roadmap Draft

From: "Sheila Frankel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 15:30:56 -0500

The Roadmap doc was announced earlier this week:
   IP Security (IPsec) and Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Document Roadmap
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-roadmap-00.txt

We would appreciate comments, corrections and suggestions, in particular:
         - missing RFCs
         - additional topics or background material needed
         - level of detail in RFC descriptions: too little? too much?  
just right?

In addition, we would appreciate if people would review the  
Requirements Levels
for the cryptographic algorithms, and let us know if anyone disagrees.

Sheila and Suresh
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Robert Stangarone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:06:36 -0800

Sheila,

You might consider including references to RObust Header Compression 
(ROHC)(RFCs3095,4995,5225).

The IETF ROHC WG is in the last call stages for 3 documents that provide 
specification for the use of ROHC within IPsec tunnels.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ipsec-extensions-hcoipsec-03.txt

Cheers,

Bob