Subject: [IPsec] IKEv2 Bakeoff V Event - April 6-10

From: "Snyder, Guy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:02:13 +0000

To All,

Juniper Networks and ICSA Labs are co-hosting the next IKEv2 Bakeoff
Event.

Tests would be similar to those conducted at the previous bakeoff.
These included IPv4, IPv6 and MOBIKE.  Your suggestions are always
welcome to additions/changes to the suggested tests. The date will be
April 6-10 in Sunnyvale, CA.  Juniper Networks will be co-hosting this
event at their facility.

If you are interested in participating please contact me with your level
of interest. [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Thank you for your prompt replies.  Contact Harry Brittain for pricing
and registration.  [email-masked]

Last year's results can be found at this location:

https://www.icsalabs.com/icsa/docs/html/communities/ipsec/bakeoff/IKEv2_
Interop_Workshop_4_Test_Results_Final.pdf

Regards,

Guy Snyder

Secure Communications Programs Manager

ICSA Labs