Subject: [IPsec] Question on Hash and CERT Bundle

From: sumit <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:42:21 +0530

Hi,

RFC 4306 mentions two Certificate encoding type 

Hash and URL of X.509 certificate(12) 

Hash and URL of X.509 bundle(13).

Can anyone clarify when is Hash and URL of X.509 certificate(12) used and
when to use Hash and URL of X.509 bundle(13)?

Can there be CRL (Certificate revocation list) present in the CERT Bundle?

With warm regards,

Sumit Agarwal

Huawei Technologies India (P) Ltd

****************************************************************************
*******************************************

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!