Subject: [IPsec] Preparing for the virtual interim meeting next week

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:16:03 +0300

Hi,

Here's to remind you of the meeting we are holding next Tuesday, May 5.
Please visit the ipsecme WG wiki
(http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/wiki) for exact details on the
meeting. Make sure you download the conferencing client and try to connect
to the host in advance of the call (you might want to do it with a friend,
to check that audio works for you).

The last call period for the Redirect draft
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-08) is up in 3
days. So if you want to send comments before it goes to our AD for review,
or if you just want to voice your support of the draft, this is the time.

I will shortly publish a new round of issues to discuss before and during
the meeting. Please help to resolve them so that we don't have the poor
authors flip coins instead. Please post your comments *this week*, so that
we are aware of hot issues before the meeting.

BTW, an updated status page of all WG documents is also linked from the wiki
page.

Thanks,

            Yaron