Subject: [IPsec] Mark your calendars: ipsecme virtual interim on May 5

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:26:45 +0300

Hi,

Just a heads up for now: we will have a conference call on Tuesday May 5,
16:00 GMT (18:00 Israel, 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST, 8:00 PST), for 2 hours. We
are planning on the same format as the previous time: a VoIP conference
bridge and posted slides. Let us know if you have any major issues with the
time and/or the format.

Thanks,

            Yaron

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:52:35 +0300

To clarify: all times are daylight savings time. So it's really 15:00 GMT,
but 11:00 EDT, 8:00 PDT etc.

            Yaron

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Yaron Sheffer
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 9:27
To: IPsecme WG
Subject: [IPsec] Mark your calendars: ipsecme virtual interim on May 5

Hi,

Thanks,

            Yaron