Subject: [IPsec] Virtual interim meeting agenda

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 00:02:07 +0300

Hi,

As you recall, we are meeting on Tuesday 5/5, 15:00 GMT, 11:00 EDT, 8:00
PDT.

Below is the meeting agenda. Document editors, please confirm your
participation or let us know if you are unable to make it into the call. And
please send us your slides by Monday, so we can post them on the meeting
page: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/wiki/Interim20090505.

* Agenda bash, document status (0:10)
* Traffic visibility (0:15)
* Visibility heuristics (0:10)
* Session resumption (0:15)
* IKE redirect (0:10)
* IKEv2-bis open issues (remaining time)

Very important: please make sure you are able to access the TeamSpeak
server, even if you have an evil firewall between you and the Internet. The
technical details are here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/wiki/ConferenceCalls

Thanks,
	Paul and Yaron