Subject: [IPsec] Last Call: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect (Redirect Mechanism

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:25:04 -0700

Due to a bug in the IESG Datatracker that was not previously exposed, the
following message did not make it to this list.  I am forwarding it 
manually.  Please treat this as a Last Call announcement - which it is.

Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)

The IESG has received a request from the IP Security Maintenance and 
Extensions WG (ipsecme) to consider the following document:

- 'Redirect Mechanism for IKEv2 '
   <draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2009-06-30. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17793&rfc_flag=0