Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Redirect Mechanism for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, K. Weniger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-06-16

IKEv2 is a protocol for setting up VPN tunnels from a remote location
to a gateway so that the VPN client can access services in the
network behind the gateway.  Currently there is no standard mechanism
specified that allows an overloaded VPN gateway or a VPN gateway that
is being shut down for maintenance to redirect the VPN client to
attach to another gateway.  This document proposes a redirect
mechanism for IKEv2.  The proposed mechanism can also be used in
Mobile IPv6 to enable the home agent to redirect the mobile node to
another home agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Vijay Devarapalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:46:19 -0400

Hello,

The document was revised to address the comments received from the AD.
The diff is at
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect/draft
-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11-from-10.diff.html

The Mobile IPv6-related text, that was in two different sections, has
been moved into a separate section. 

Let me know if anyone has comments on the changes that were made in
version 11.

Vijay 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:15 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt
>