Subject: [IPsec] Stockholm meeting - call for agenda items

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:45:26 +0300

Hi everyone,

First, some background: We will not start the formal rechartering process
until after the face-to-face meeting, when enough documents have made
sufficient progress. However we wanted to use the meeting for short
presentations of documents that you believe should be included in the new
charter. We are planning to add 2-3 such documents in the near future, as
the existing work items move closer to publication.

As always: the actual rechartering discussion will be on the mailing list.
Presenting your draft in Stockholm is *not* a prerequisite to proposing it
for the new charter.

We are proposing the following agenda for Stockholm. Please let us know if
you'd like to have a presentation slot. There will be *very* strong
preference to work items that are already published as Internet Drafts.

- WG status (10 mins.)
- Very short reports on ongoing WG docs (40 mins.):
  - IKEv2-bis
  - Roadmap
  - WESP
  - Heuristics (?)
  - Resumption
  - Redirect
- RFC publication and the rechartering process (Paul, 10 mins.)
- 10 minutes on each proposed work item: 5 on technology and 5 on "why this
needs to be a working group document, rather than an individual or
independent submission."
- If time allows, 30 minutes on IKEv2-bis Issue #12
(http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/ticket/12).

Thanks,
	Yaron

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:44:06 +0300

This is a gentle reminder that we are dedicating part of the Stockholm
meeting to proposed work items, as a preparation for the rechartering
process soon after Stockholm. Please send me and Paul requests for
presentation slots on this discussion by July 17.

Thanks,
	Yaron

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Yaron Sheffer
> Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 22:45
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPsec] Stockholm meeting - call for agenda items
> 
> Hi everyone,
> 
> Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.