Subject: [IPsec] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec (Integration of Robust Header Compression (ROHC) over IPsec Security Associations) to Informational RFC

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:51:02 +0300

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 16:47
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec (Integration of Robust Header
Compression (ROHC) over IPsec Security Associations) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from the Robust Header Compression WG 
(rohc) to consider the following document:

- 'Integration of Robust Header Compression (ROHC) over IPsec Security 
   Associations '
   <draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-09-17. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=1400
2&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.