Subject: [IPsec] Call for Review on draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc

From: KATO Akihiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:13:28 +0900

Hi all,

I've posted new revision of draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc.

I summarize modifications.

1. Added TVs.

Comments about our document would be welcome.

We plan to make this draft to next step 'Publication Request'  within two
weeks.

Regards.
------------------
 new version of I-D, draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Akihiro Kato and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc
Revision:	 01
Title:		 The Camellia-XCBC-96 and Camellia-XCBC-PRF-128 Algorithms and Its
Use with IPsec
Creation_date:	 2009-09-09
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This memo specifies two new algorithms.  One is the usage of XCBC
mode with Camellia block cipher on the authentication mechanism of
the IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload and Authentication Header
protocols.  This algorithm is called Camellia-XCBC-96.  Latter is
pseudo-random function based on XCBC with Camellia block cipher for
Internet Key Exchange.  This algorithm is called Camellia-XCBC-PRF-
128.

The IETF Secretariat.

------------------

-- 
- KATO Akihiro
 + NTT Software Corporation
akato (at) po (dot) ntts (d0t) co (dot) jp move to
kato (d0t) akihiro (at) po (dot) ntts (d0t) co (dot) jp
at July 1,2009

---

From: "Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 01:29:59 +0900

What is randomness?

The answer is this.

The series that is difficult to be found out characteristics and trends and
for observer of series, it have to be difficult to predict.

Without mathematical definition of recognizing process of randomness
by a humanity, anywork may be  a kind of waste of generation.

If IT engineers adopted the kind of waste to the life of citizens directly,
it could be called as a kind of criminal.

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: "Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:10:00 +0900

Without a proof or defitnion of "randomness", why can so many
Japanese IT engineers proceed works?

Basically, Japanese IT engineers should obey "idea of genious" rather
than implicit habits or culture or a kind of religion.

If Japanese IT engineers adopted the imported technology to the life of
Japanese citizens directly, it could be called as a kind of criminal.
Do you recognize that?

The method to realize "randomness" is the method to generate
unpredictable series that is difficult to be found out characteristics
or trends.  The mathematical proof have not been provided yet.

A definition of randomness is a definition of a humanity.

[email-masked]

---

From: "Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:48:50 +0900

> A definition of randomness is a definition of a humanity.

Indeed, the matter is strongly related with theoretical proof of evolution
of human intelligence. It is evolved from "gambling" to "investment or
speculation".The matter is an ability of foreseeing.

In order to define "randomness",  let's consider the difference of 
investment,
speculation and gambling.

What is investment?
Everyone can do investment. It can be automatically done according to
some kinds of cost accounting theorem. CVP analysis are useful.
Break even point can be automatically calculated.

What is speculation?
Speculation can be done by specific people. It will create "randomness"
in our economiy. It can be explained by a kind of mathematical theorem
of the "dirrerences of estimations of people". Speculation of human being
is the origin of "randomness".

What is gambling?
Gambling can be done by even monkeys.
With gambling, people, dolphins and monkeys could share fun.
That's kind of my hypothesis about evolution of intelligence.
It is beneficial to plain "public gambling spaces" with people, dolphins
and monkeys. We can communicate each other through gambling.

The "jongengine" which is a kind of lab. http://www.jongengine.net/
The concept of GPL looks like a kind of socialism or communism,
However if they respect to "invent" not "inventory", they may be
a kind of democrats.

This was originally planned by MEEEEEEEEEEEEE  as a kind of
Volunteer, when I was an emplyee of Hewlett-Packard. At that time,
the CEO of HP was Mrs.Carly Fiorina. At that time, I recommend
local managers  the fundamental concept of unconditional obeying  to
"idea of genious" rather than implicit habits or culture or a kind of 
religion.

However many Japanese sales representatives and IT engineer couldn't
understand the fundamental theorem of "evolution of intelligenc.
Everybody couldn't emotionally recognize "genious" because everyone
didn't  know how to define a humanity.

After that, I resigned from HP, and joined Sony Corporation.
However, many IT engineers of sony were also. Nowadays, I resigned
from Sony Corporation too.

Japanese IT consultants or sales representatives should be fired, I think.
They don't have "thought", so they can't promote the evolution of
civilization.

[email-masked]

---

From: "Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:33:39 +0900

> of human intelligence.

Discussion of  "evolution of human intelligence" is indeed a disucussion 
about
THE NEXT OF COPENHAGEN INTERPRETATION.
// We should NOT let "WIDE" steal "ideas".  :-)

Indeed, it may be possible to combine Accounting with Physics.

Let's consider about "cost of gravity".

In modern physics, Electricity and Magnetism are strongly combined
as Electromagnetism. However, Gravity and Electromagnetism have
NOT been combined yet.

Why couldn't people theoretically combine Gravity with Electromagnetism?

Because the way of recognition of "cost" behind Gravity is different
from Electricity or Magnetism. It depends upon the history of evolution
of intelligence.

For a humanity, the phenomenon reminding us some kind of effort can
be recognized as "cost". In other words, any phenomenon reminding us
energy consumption can be recognized as "cost".

Usually, people don't recognize a kind of "cost" about phenomenon
brought out by Gravity on Earth. In other words, cost of gravity is always
considered as "zero", because any energy consumption can't be recognized.
In our world wide history, Kings, Emperors, Generals and Governments
had NOT been charging or taxing on gravity.

If the way of recognition is different, they can't be theoretically 
combined.
In other words, the way of recognition is same, it is possible to be
theoretically combined.

This could be the answer for Albert Einstein. I think.
There  is a kind of hypothesis by MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, "every human
being has same structure of intelligence".

And more, people, dolphins and monkeys are sharing some structures
of intelligence.

That's why people, dolphins and monkeys could share good time/fun
through gambling. Such public amusement area could be designed
mathematically, I think.

// We should NOT let "WIDE" steal "ideas of genious"  :-)

[email-masked]

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:36:49 +0300

Gentlemen,

This is way out of scope of the IPsec mailing list. Please take this discussion elsewhere.

Best regards,

	Yaron

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI
> Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:34
> To: KATO Akihiro; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [IPsec] Call for Review on draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc
> 
> Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.