Subject: [IPsec] Proposed agenda

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:19:24 -0700

Here is the proposed agenda for our meeting in Hiroshima in two weeks. Let us know if you have any concerns about it.

IPsecME WG
2009-11-12, Thursday, 0900-1130

0900  Agenda bash and start blue sheets and RFID scanning
0905  Brief review of document status
0915  Review of proposed new work items (list of drafts TBD)
      The format for each proposal will be:
        - Less than 10 minutes presentation of the draft
          This will cover both technology and why it should
          be part of the WG.
        - Less than 5 minutes mic discussion
          This will cover *only* whether it should be a
          WG item, not the technical merits of the draft.
1045  Initial call for volunteers who will review each document.
      This will help determine which documents have the most
      interest.
1100  IKEv2bis certificate issues
      Open issues from the mailing list, plus anything new
1130  Adjourn

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium