Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Key Exchange Protocol: IKEv2
	Author(s)       : C. Kaufman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 149
	Date            : 2009-10-05

This document describes version 2 of the Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
protocol.  IKE is a component of IPsec used for performing mutual
authentication and establishing and maintaining security associations
(SAs).  It replaces and updates RFC 4306, and includes all of the
clarifications from RFC 4718.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.