Subject: [IPsec] New draft on MPLS Label Traffic Selectors for IKEv2

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:55:09 +1100

Dear IPsecME WG,

A new draft has been submitted which describes the format of a new TS Type
for IKEv2.

This document makes use of feedback I received here on traffic selector formats
from the time of last IETF meeting.

Your feedback is sought to determine the usefulness of this specification,

and its consistency with IPsec architecture.

Title:
MPLS Label Traffic Selectors for Internet Key Exchange Version 2

Document:
draft-daley-mpsec-label-ts-00.txt

Abstract:

"Existing mechanisms for encapsulating MPLS labels in ESP or AH

payloads lack the ability to specify which Labels are to be

transported.

This document provides new traffic selector format for IKEv2 in which

MPLS label fields and parameters can be selected."

The document is available at:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-daley-mpsec-label-ts-00.txt                                                                                 

Sincerely,

Greg Daley

_________________________________________________________________
Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox Find out how here
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=823454