Subject: [IPsec] draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-03 was submitted

From: Sean Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:04:23 +0800

Dear IPsec people,
The updated version of draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2 was just submitted:
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-03.txt
Abstract:
This document describes the usage of Advanced Encryption Standard
Counter Mode (AES-CTR), with an explicit initialization vector, by
IKEv2 for encrypting the IKEv2 exchanges that follow the IKE_SA_INIT
exchange.

Your reviews will be appreciated.
Best,

Sean

Besides typos and grammas, the major changes due to previous comments are:
#1
section 2.2 and 2.3 involving rounds and blocksizes intro of AES
algorithms were considered unnecessary and dropped.  Hence currently
sectioin 2 has no subsections.

#2
The keysize requirements which were in section 2.2 were moved to the
beginning of section 5.

#3
The reference to the roadmap draft was removed since it was not quoted
in the document.

---

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 23:41:54 +0100 (MEZ)

Folks,

I'd like to confirm that my previously raised concerns regarding
draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-02 have been resolved in the -03
version.  Thanks to the authors for discussion and their cooperation.

This draft now seems ready to proceed.

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+