Subject: [IPsec] draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-cmac96and128-05 follow-up

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:56:27 +0100 (MEZ)

I've followed up to the revised Camellia CMAC for IPsec draft,
    draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-cmac96and128-05.

Thanks to the authors for their efforts and cooperation.

I once more read the entire document, but did not verify the
test cases.  All my previous textual concerns have been addressed
thoroughly.

In the later sections, which hadn't been so much in my focus
previously, I saw a very few more nits, but these should not need
a draft update at this stage.  I have reported the details to the
authors, but maybe that can even be left to the RFC Editor.

Kind regards,
  Alfred Hönes.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+