Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Key Exchange Protocol: IKEv2
	Author(s)       : C. Kaufman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 159
	Date            : 2010-01-20

This document describes version 2 of the Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
protocol.  IKE is a component of IPsec used for performing mutual
authentication and establishing and maintaining security associations
(SAs).  This document replaces and updates RFC 4306, and includes all
of the clarifications from RFC 4718.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.