Subject: [IPsec] FYI: NIST Publication "Guidelines for the secure deployment of IPv6"

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:33:05 -0500

I had nothing to do with this doc, and have not fully reviewed it yet, 
but thought it would be of interest to folks on these lists.

Please do not send your comments to me or post on these lists, but 
follow the instructions at the link to comment directly to the authors.  
I am sure NIST would appreciate any insight from additional folks who 
have not already contributed to discussion on the draft publication.

http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsDrafts.html#SP-800-119

-- 
Ed Jankiewicz - SRI International
Fort Monmouth Branch Office - IPv6 Research 
Supporting DISA Standards Engineering Branch
732-389-1003 or  [email-masked]

---

From: Joe Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:01:43 -0500

Ed,

I started to review the NIST SP 800-119 today. My focus has been to
look at the document from both the defenders and attackers
prospective, as I did with the DOD IPv6 security standards.

As usual with documents from Sheila Frankel, it is well written,
annotated and filled allot of useful information.  I am also enjoying
additions from my "Hacking and Defending IPv6" course included in the
document.

Joe Klein
IPv6 Security Researcher
Cell: (703) 594-1419
[email-masked]

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Ed Jankiewicz
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Nav6tf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.ipv6forum.com/mailman/listinfo/nav6tf
>