Subject: [IPsec] IPsec HA draft

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:47:01 +0300

Hi,

we've had a useful discussion on HA terminology, and Yoav published a
new version of the draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsec-ha-02.

We'd like to move it forward ASAP so we can get into the fun protocol
stuff. So, before we go into WG LC, I'd like to have the group's inputs
on the completeness of the draft: are we missing anything that'll come
back to bite us as we discuss the protocol?

Thanks,
	Yaron

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:27:39 +0300

Hi,

There has been very little follow-on discussion on this draft, just a
few mails related to one proposed solution. So if you've read the draft
and think it's complete and good to go into WGLC, let us all know. If
some things are still missing, tell us which. Different vendors have
different views, and Yoav's problem statement may not cover them all.

Thanks,
	Yaron