Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsec-ha-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPsec Cluster Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Y. Nir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsec-ha-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-10

This document defines terminology, problem statement and requirements
for implementing IKE and IPsec on clusters.  It also describes gaps
in existing standards and their implementation that need to be
filled, in order to allow peers to interoperate with clusters from
different vendors.  An agreed terminology, problem statement and
requirements will allow the IPSECME WG to consider development of
IPsec/IKEv2 mechanisms to simplify cluster implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsec-ha-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.