Subject: [IPsec] Document Action: 'IP Security (IPsec) and Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Document Roadmap' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:01:32 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IP Security (IPsec) and Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Document Roadmap'
  <draft-ietf-ipsecme-roadmap-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the IP Security Maintenance and
Extensions Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Sean Turner and Tim Polk.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-roadmap/

Technical Summary

   This is actually not a technical document: as the abstract says,
   "This document is a snapshot of IPsec- and IKE-related RFCs." It
   covers a myriad of RFCs that relate heavily or lightly to all
   versions of IPsec and IKE, including those that did not
   originate with the IPsec and IPsecME Working Groups.

Working Group Summary

   The document has rough consensus of the IPsecME WG. 

Document Quality

   This document is exhaustive and should help any implementer who
   wants to understand the many different facets of IPsec to find
   the other RFCs that they need. 

Personnel

   Paul Hoffman is Document Shepherd.
   Sean Turner is the responsible Area Director.