Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: RFC 6023 on A Childless Initiation of the Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) Security Association (SA)

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:47:13 +0200

This RFC was published outside the working group, as an independent 
submission. FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 6023 on A Childless Initiation of the Internet Key 
Exchange	Version 2 (IKEv2) Security Association (SA)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:11:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 6023

         Title:      A Childless Initiation of the
                     Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2)
                     Security Association (SA)
         Author:     Y. Nir, H. Tschofenig,
                     H. Deng, R. Singh
         Status:     Experimental
         Stream:     Independent
         Date:       October 2010
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked],
                     [email-masked],  [email-masked]
         Pages:      7
         Characters: 12560
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-nir-ipsecme-childless-06.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6023.txt

This document describes an extension to the Internet Key Exchange
version 2 (IKEv2) protocol that allows an IKEv2 Security Association
(SA) to be created and authenticated without generating a Child SA.
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for examination, experimental implementation, and
evaluation.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce