Subject: [IPsec] BFD and IPsec

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:56:00 -0400

Do IPsec people know about:
  http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bfd/charter/
RFC5880

Description of Working Group

The BFD Working Group is chartered to standardize and support the
bidirectional forwarding detection protocol (BFD) and its extensions. A
core goal of the working group is to standardize BFD in the context of IP
routing, or protocols such as MPLS that are based on IP routing, in a way
that will encourage multiple, inter-operable vendor implementations. The
Working Group will also provide advice and guidance on BFD to other working
groups or standards bodies as requested.
=3D=3D=3D

I don't think that this addreses any work item for IPsecME, but I
thought that maybe it might help someone to know about this.

-- 
Michael Richardson
-on the road-