Subject: [IPsec] Need slides for the meeting on Tuesday

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:17:46 -0800

Greetings again. The agenda is as follows. If you're a presenter and your presentation is marked as "STILL NEED SLIDES", please get those to me ASAP. Thanks!

--Paul Hoffman

Auto Discovery VPN Problem Statement and Requirements - 15 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem
  STILL NEED SLIDES

A TCP transport for the Internet Key Exchange - 20 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp
  STILL NEED SLIDES

Additional Diffie-Hellman Tests for IKEv2 - 5 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks
  HAVE SLIDES

Signature Authentication in IKEv2 - 10 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth
  STILL NEED SLIDES

More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2 - 5 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey
  STILL NEED SLIDES

Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation Requirements and Usage Guidance for ESP and AH - 15 mins
  Not-quite-submitted draft
  HAVE SLIDES

Gateway discovery and addressing - 5 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-security-gateway-discovery
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-alternate-outer-address
  STILL NEED SLIDES

simple VPN solution using Multi-point Security Association - 5 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa
  STILL NEED SLIDES

If time permits:
draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options - 5 mins
  STILL NEED SLIDES