Subject: [IPsec] Agenda for Orlando

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:18:50 -0800

Greetings again. Here is the proposed agenda for Orlando. Let Yaron and I know if you have any changes you want.

--Paul Hoffman

IPsecME WG
IETF 86, Orlando

Tuesday, March 12, 0900-1020 (80 minutes)

Auto Discovery VPN Problem Statement and Requirements - 15 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem

A TCP transport for the Internet Key Exchange - 20 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp

Additional Diffie-Hellman Tests for IKEv2 - 5 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks

Signature Authentication in IKEv2 - 10 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth

More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2 - 10 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey

Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation Requirements and Usage Guidance for ESP and AH - 15 mins
  Not-quite-submitted draft

simple VPN solution using Multi-point Security Association - 5 mins
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa

If time permits:
draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options - 5 mins