Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-04.txt

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 20:37:48 +0300

Hi,

we have just submitted a new version of the draft, resolving Sean's AD 
review comments, as well as Johannes' comment about the missing point at 
infinity.

Thanks,
	Yaron

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-04.txt
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 10:34:19 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Scott Fluhrer <[email-masked]>, Yaron Sheffer 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yaron Sheffer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Additional Diffie-Hellman Tests for IKEv2
Creation date:	 2013-05-04
Group:		 ipsecme
Number of pages: 11
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-04.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-04
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-04

Abstract:
    This document adds a small number of mandatory tests required for the
    secure operation of IKEv2 with elliptic curve groups.  No change is
    required to IKE implementations that use modular exponential groups,
    other than a few rarely used so-called DSA groups.  This document
    updates the IKEv2 protocol, RFC 5996.

The IETF Secretariat