Subject: [IPsec] Virtual Interim on IKEv2 and fragmentation: Call-in details

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:39:00 -0700

Greetings again. From the earlier announcement:

The IPsecME Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on
Thursday, May 16, 2013 via a phone bridge. The meeting will focus on
whether solutions are needed for fragmentation of IKEv2 messages, and
potential options in this space. For more background, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipsec/current/msg08371.html.

The time for the meeting is:
9:00am PDT
16:00 UTC
12:00 noon EDT
19:00 Israel
The meeting will last 1 hour, maybe less.

The agenda will be:
- Introduction to the problem (Yaron and Paul)
- Discussion of draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation (Valery)

It would be grand if people would discuss that draft on the list before the phone call as well.

The call-in details are:
Tele: +1 712-775-7400
Code: 809604#

Virtual interim meetings are like real IETF meetings in that we have to take attendance and have minutes. If someone would volunteer to be minutes-taker, that would be grand.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:22:28 +0300

The agenda will be:

It would be grand if people would discuss that draft on the list before 
the phone call as well.

The call-in details are:
Tele: +1 712-775-7400
Code: 809604#

Virtual interim meetings are like real IETF meetings in that we have to 
take attendance and have minutes. If someone would volunteer to be 
minutes-taker, that would be grand.

--Paul Hoffman