Subject: [IPsec] Call for adoption: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-01

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:27:18 +0300

Hi,

We would like to progress IKEv2 to Internet Standard, and the way we do 
it is by re-publishing it with slight modifications (basically editing 
for existing errata and adding references to documents published since 
the original RFC). A draft already exists, thanks Tero [1]. If we do not 
hear significant objections, we would like to adopt the document as a WG 
document by Monday, Oct. 21.

Thanks,
     Yaron

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-01.txt

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:28:54 -0400

> for existing errata and adding references to documents published since

Good.

    > the original RFC). A draft already exists, thanks Tero [1]. If we do
    > not hear significant objections, we would like to adopt the document as
    > a WG document by Monday, Oct. 21.

+1.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works