Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:19:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)
	Author(s)       : Charlie Kaufman
                          Paul Hoffman
                          Yoav Nir
                          Pasi Eronen
                          Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 139
	Date            : 2013-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes version 2 of the Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
   protocol.  IKE is a component of IPsec used for performing mutual
   authentication and establishing and maintaining Security Associations
   (SAs).  This document replaces and updates RFC 5996, and includes all
   of the errata for it, and it is intended to update IKEv2 to be
   Internet Standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/