Subject: [IPsec] New drafts

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 02:25:40 +0200

I updated the RFC5996bis draft to include the editorial changes sent
to the list (all changes sent up To tuesday).

I also updated the signature authentication draft by adding the
section about the public key selection methods, and I also added the
binary objects for the commonly used signature ASN.1 objects. If
someone has any way to verify those (especially the RSASSA-PSS method
with parameters), that would be really good.

I did create perl script to generate those, but then I needed cut &
paste suitable ASN.1 modules to generate correct results and
especially the RSASSA-PSS ASN.1 is quite complex so I may have made
mistakes there. What is still missing from the signature draft is the
actual payload examples, I will generate in the next version, but
would like to know if it is enough to just generate two examples, not
for every single algorithm (was thinking of sha1WithRSAEncryption and
dsa-with-sha256). The actual algorithms does not really matter, and
even one example might be enough as we have the asn1 blobs above, and
the signature is mostly as placeholder as veryfing it will be
difficult... 
-- 
[email-masked]