Subject: Re: [IPsec] New drafts

From: Johannes Merkle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:04:37 +0100

Tero Kivinen schrieb am 14.11.2013 01:25:
> I also updated the signature authentication draft by adding the
> section about the public key selection methods, and I also added the
> binary objects for the commonly used signature ASN.1 objects. If
> someone has any way to verify those (especially the RSASSA-PSS method
> with parameters), that would be really good.
> 

Tero, I just had a closer look at the IANA considerations section. Isn't the new auth method Digital Signature missing?

-- 
Johannes

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:31:04 +0200

Johannes Merkle writes:
> Tero, I just had a closer look at the IANA considerations section.
> Isn't the new auth method Digital Signature missing? 

Ups, missed that, added it now:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
   This specification also allocates one new IKEv2 Notify Message Types
   - Status Types value for the SIGNATURE_HASH_ALGORITHMS, and adds new
   value "Digital Signature" to the IKEv2 Authentication Method registry.
-- 
[email-masked]