Subject: [IPsec] New draft: MOBIKEv2

From: Daniel Palomares <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:11:47 +0100

Hi all,

Please find a draft we have just posted. It concerns a new version of
MOBIKE, called MOBIKEv2, which extends MOBIKE [RFC4555]  for IPsec Security
Associations using also transport mode.

Comments are welcome,

A new version of I-D, draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Daniel Migault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2
Revision:       00
Title:          MOBIKEv2: MOBIKE extension for Transport mode
Document date:  2014-03-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-00

Abstract:
   MOBIKE [RFC4555] is the IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol and
   as been defined only for IPsec Security Association using the tunnel
   mode.  This document describes MOBIKEv2 that extends MOBIKE [RFC4555]
   for IPsec Security Associations using also transport mode.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Regards,

Daniel Palomares
Orange Labs & LIP6
+33-634230788