Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:27:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   This document introduces the NULL authentication method for the IKEv2
   Protocol.  This method provides a way to omit peer authentication in
   the IKEv2.  It may be used to preserve anonymity of or in the
   situations, where no trust relationship exists between the parties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:49:08 +0400

Hi all,

I've posted a new version of the document.
The list of changes:

-  some text is added about interaction with the INITIAL_CONTACT
   notification (this notification must be ignored by receiver)
-  a few words are added to Security Considerations based
   on discussion during the call for adoption
-  some grammar errors are fixed

I think that the Security Considerations section is still incomplete.
Please, feel free to suggest the text that should be added there.

Regards,
Valery Smyslov.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:27 AM
Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01.txt

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec