Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:56:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol
        Authors         : Valery Smyslov
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-01-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the NULL Authentication Method and the
   ID_NULL Identification Payload ID Type for the IKEv2 Protocol.  This
   allows two IKE peers to establish single-side authenticated or mutual
   un-authenticated IKE sessions for those use cases where a peer is
   unwilling or unable to authenticate itself.  This ensures IKEv2 can
   be used for Opportunistic Security (also known as Opportunsitic
   Encryption) to defend against Pervasive Monitoring attacks without
   the need to sacrifice anonimity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:07:44 +0300

Hi all,

I've posted a new version of the document.
Paul Wouters is now a co-author.

Paul has made a great job improving the language
and extending the Security Consideration Section.

I apologize for the delay, this version should really have been
posted before the WGLC has beed announced.
Please, use this version for WGLC reviews.

Regards,
Valery Smyslov.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:56 AM
Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-02.txt

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec