Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:40:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol
        Authors         : Valery Smyslov
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-02-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies the NULL Authentication method and the
   ID_NULL Identification Payload ID Type for the IKEv2 Protocol.  This
   allows two IKE peers to establish single-side authenticated or mutual
   unauthenticated IKE sessions for those use cases where a peer is
   unwilling or unable to authenticate or identify itself.  This ensures
   IKEv2 can be used for Opportunistic Security (also known as
   Opportunistic Encryption) to defend against Pervasive Monitoring
   attacks without the need to sacrifice anonymity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:45:06 +0300

Hi all,

new version of the draft is published.
It addresses the comments received
during the second WGLC.

Valery & Paul.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 9:40 AM
Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-04.txt

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec