Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:11:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ChaCha20, Poly1305 and their use in IKE & IPsec
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the ChaCha20 stream cipher along
   with the Poly1305 authenticator, combined into an AEAD algorithm for
   the Internet Key Exchange protocol (IKEv2) and for IPsec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/