Subject: [IPsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 11:20:41 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : ChaCha20, Poly1305 and their use in IKE &amp; IPsec
    Author(s)     : Y. Nir
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305
    Pages         : 12 
    Date          : 2015-07-09 
    
   This document describes the use of the ChaCha20 stream cipher along
   with the Poly1305 authenticator, combined into an AEAD algorithm for
   the Internet Key Exchange protocol (IKEv2) and for IPsec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.