Subject: [IPsec] Work on the IPsec-related YANG documents

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:02:49 -0700

Greetings. At the meeting in Prague, there was discussion of the 
IPsec-related YANG documents (draft-tran-ipecme-yang-ipsec, 
draft-wang-ipsecme-ipsec-yang, and draft-wang-ipsecme-ike-yang). Given 
the low level of understanding of YANG, it would be great if the authors 
of the three documents could either combine the documents or, failing 
that, agree on some wording for the WG about what each doc does and why 
they should exist in parallel. After that, the WG will be in a better 
position to think about whether we want to adopt them as WG items.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Ing-Wher Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:54:14 +0000

Hi Paul,

The authors are in the process of merging the three YANG documents
you mentioned.

Thanks,
Helen

-----Original Message-----

> From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:02:49 -0700
> Subject: [IPsec] Work on the IPsec-related YANG documents
>