Subject: Re: [IPsec] Call for adoption: draft-nir-ipsecme-curve25519 as a WG work item

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 19:27:19 -0700

There is general agreement that this document is a good starting point 
for a WG item. Yoav and Simon: please prepare this as a -00 draft, 
incorporating any of the relevant suggestions you got during the past 
few weeks.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 07:22:28 +0200

> incorporating any of the relevant suggestions you got during the past

I have uploaded a WG -00 based on feedback.  The document is now shorter
than Yoav's version.  I believe that this document should closely match
the CFRG document, and that contains relevant discussions, algorithm
descriptions and test vectors already.  If there is any area where this
WG want to deviate from the CFRG document (text that I now may have
removed), I believe we need to articulate that and consider whether that
is something to bring back to the CFRG for more general considerations.
I am hoping that there will be no such area (since that may slow down
the CFRG progress), and I expect and appreciate everyone's review to get
consensus around that.

/Simon