Subject: [IPsec] AD Review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 15:03:11 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for your work on draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves.  The draft
looks ready to go, I just need to figure out what to do to get the
downref into the registry.  This has come up before for ed25519 &
ed448, so it would be good to get that done.

Thanks.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 12:23:41 -0400

Hello,

FYI - I added the downref for RFC7748 to the registry from another
draft that I just processed with the same downref.

Thanks,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen