Subject: [IPsec] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-ipsecme-10-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 02:01:42 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipsecme-10-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipsecme/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please provide some milestones along with dates, as guidance so that all
documents are finished by Dec 2017.
Otherwise this text below becomes a blanket statement, not paid attention
to.

    This charter will expire in December 2017. If the charter is not
    updated before that time, the WG will be closed and any remaining
    documents revert back to individual Internet-Drafts.

Hint: the current charter says

    This charter will expire in December 2015 (a year from approval). If
the charter is not updated before that time, the WG will be closed and
any remaining documents revert back to individual Internet-Drafts.