Subject: [IPsec] IPsecME status update 2016-10-06

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 16:50:07 +0300

Charter update

  Charter update was approved 2016-09-16.

Document Status:

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection (David)

  Document was approved on 2016-09-29 IESG telechat. IESG comments for
  document should be done and document was updated and it is now
  waiting for AD followup.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis (David)

  WGLC period done, resulted some changes, should be ready to go
  forward. 

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-rfc7321bis (David)

  Adoptation call started 2016-09-03, there have not been any
  objections for adoptation. Should be ready for adoptation for WG
  document, and for WGLC.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves (Tero)

  On agenda of 2016-10-13 IESG telecat. Requested for publication as a
  Proposed Standard.

- draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa (Tero)

  I think this is still waiting for the curdle to decide for OID.
  Started 2 week WG Adoptation call on 2016-10-06.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps (Tero)

  This should also be ready for WGLC, waiting for Tero to review.

New work:

- Quantum Resistance (David)

  Discussion has started on the mailing list about the requirements
  and when we have those decided on the list, we should start working
  on document.

- draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns (David)

  This was accepted as charter item, but need few more reviews before
  taking it as WG draft. 

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-implicit-iv (Tero)

  This was also accepted as charter item, but would like to see few
  more reviews before taking it as WG draft.
-- 
[email-masked]