Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 07:01:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Postquantum Preshared Keys for IKEv2
        Authors         : Scott Fluhrer
                          David McGrew
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of IKEv2 to allow it to be
   resistant to a Quantum Computer, by using preshared keys

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/