Subject: [IPsec] IPsecME status update 2016-10-28

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:52:37 +0300

Agenda of IETF 97, Seoul posted:

	Tuesday, November 15, 2016
	13:30-15:30 	Tuesday Afternoon session I

	- Agenda bashing, adminstrivia - Chairs (5 min)
	- Status of ready WG drafts - Chairs (5 min)
	  (ddos-protection, safecurves, rfc4307bis, rfc7321bis)
	- Status of other WG items - Chairs / Authors (30 min)
	  tcp-encaps and split-dns - Pauly
	  eddsa and implicit-iv - Nir
	- PSS vs PKCS1 v1.5 interop issues - Valery Smyslov (15 min)
	- QR discussion (30 min)

Document Status:

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection (David)

  In RFC Editor Queue.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves (Tero)

  Approved in the 2016-10-13 IESG telecat. Now in RFC Editor Queue. 

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis (David)

  WGLC period done, resulted some changes, should be ready to go
  forward. 

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis (David)

  Adopted as WG document, should be ready for WG LC. 

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa (Tero)

  I think this is still waiting for the curdle to decide for OID.
  No comments during WG adoptation call, adopted as WG document.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps (Tero)

  This should also be ready for WGLC, waiting for Tero to review.

New work:

- Quantum Resistance (David)

  Discussion has started on the mailing list about the requirements
  and when we have those decided on the list, we should start working
  on document.

- draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns (David)

  This was accepted as charter item, but need few more reviews before
  taking it as WG draft. 

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-implicit-iv (Tero)

  This was also accepted as charter item, but would like to see few
  more reviews before taking it as WG draft.
-- 
[email-masked]