Subject: [IPsec] Final agenda, and slides submitted for IETF 101 London

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:53:46 +0200

The final agenda and all the slides have now been submitted to the
datatracker meeting materials page. There might be updated versions of
the slides later, but at least you should be able to check initial
versions of them now.

I would really like to people to read at least following drafts before
meeting:

WG: drafts
    draft-ietf-ipseme-qr-ikev2
    draft-ietf-ipsecme-implicit-iv

New items to be added to charter:
    draft-yeung-g-ikev2
    draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2
    draft-sprasad-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec
    draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux

Items not in the charter:
    draft-dschinazi-ipsecme-sa-init-privacy-addition
    draft-spiriyath-ipsecme-dynamic-ipsec-pmtu

Meeting materials page can be found in the

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/session/ipsecme 
-- 
[email-masked]