Subject: [IPsec] Agenda updated, and most slides uploaded

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:35:56 +0300

I have now updated the IPsecME agenda for Monreal, and all but one of
the slides have been uploaded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF 102 IPsecME WG meeting in Montreal
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
15:20-16:50 SAint-Paul/Sainte-Catherine

- Agenda bashing, Logistics -- Chairs (5 min)                   15:20
- Rechartering (5 min)                                          15:25
- Draft status -- Chairs, Valery (10 min)                       15:30
  - draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa
  - draft-ietf-ipsecme-implicit-iv
  - draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2
- Work items
  - Split-dns (10 min) - Tommy Pauly                            15:40
    - draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns
  - Auxiliary Exchange in the IKEv2 Protocol (15 min)           15:50
    Valery Smyslov
    - draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux
  - Postquantum Key Exchange for IKEv2 (10 min) - Scott Fluhrer 16:05
    - draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2
  - Labeled IPsec (10 min) - Paul Wouters                       16:15
    - draft-sprasad-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec
  - Diet ESP (10 min) - Daniel Migault                          16:25
    - draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp
  - Controller IKE (10 min) - David Carrel                      16:35
    - draft-carrel-ipsecme-controller-ike
                                                                16:45

-- 
[email-masked]