Subject: [IPsec] draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security-00 - ike for wsn security

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:20:00 -0700

Just ran into this, probably this group should have a look at it (I haven’t yet myself)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security-00

ike for wsn security
INTERNET-DRAFT                                            Annu
Intended Status: Standards Track                          NIT Delhi
Expires: January 30, 2019                                 K.Verma
                                                          NIT Delhi

                                                       August 3, 2018

draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security-00.txt

Status of this Memo

   This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
   provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

   Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
   Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups. Note that
   other groups may also distribute working documents as
   Internet-Drafts.

   Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
   and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
   time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
   material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

   The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
   http://www.ietf.org/1id-abstracts.html

   The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
   http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Copyright and License Notice

   Copyright (c) 2018 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
   document authors. All rights reserved.

   This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
   Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
   (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
   publication of this document. Please review these documents
   carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
   to this document. Code Components extracted from this document must
   include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
   the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
   described in the Simplified BSD License.

Annu, K.Verma  Expires January 30,2019                 [Page 1]

Sent from my phone