Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:02:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Split DNS Configuration for IKEv2
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-16.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-11-25

Abstract:
   This document defines two Configuration Payload Attribute Types
   (INTERNAL_DNS_DOMAIN and INTERNAL_DNSSEC_TA) for the Internet Key
   Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2).  These payloads add support for
   private (internal-only) DNS domains.  These domains are intended to
   be resolved using non-public DNS servers that are only reachable
   through the IPsec connection.  DNS resolution for other domains
   remains unchanged.  These Configuration Payloads only apply to split
   tunnel configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/