Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:12:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Split DNS Configuration for IKEv2
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-14.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-11-03

Abstract:
   This document defines two Configuration Payload Attribute Types for
   the IKEv2 protocol that add support for private DNS domains.  These
   domains are intended to be resolved using DNS servers reachable
   through an IPsec connection, while leaving all other DNS resolution
   unchanged.  This approach of resolving a subset of domains using non-
   public DNS servers is referred to as "Split DNS".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/