Subject: [IPsec] IPsecME working group draft status

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 14:16:37 +0200

Document Status:

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns (David)

  In RFC editor queue.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2, Quantum Resistance (David)

  Ready for publication. Waiting for revised version.

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-implicit-iv (Tero)

  Publication requested.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes, IKEv2 Notification Status Types
  for IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence (David)

  Almost ready for WGLC. Needs to decide the number of notifications
  to be used.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec, Labeled IPsec Traffic Selector
  support for IKEv2 (Tero)

  Still need work.

- draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux, Intermediate Exchange in the IKEv2
  Protocol (Tero)

  Adopted as WG draft.

Not yet WG drafts:

- draft-yeung-g-ikev2, Group Key Management using IKEv2 (Tero)

  Should be ready, but needs more reviews.

- draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2, Framework to Integrate
  Post-quantum Key Exchanges into Internet Key Exchange Protocol
  Version 2 (IKEv2) (David)

  Discussion about the negotiation design still ongoing.

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp, ESP Header Compression and Diet-ESP
  (Tero)

  Work ongoing.

New work:
-- 
[email-masked]