Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:39:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Labeled IPsec Traffic Selector support for IKEv2
        Authors         : Paul Wouters
                          Sahana Prasad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines two new Traffic Selector (TS) Types for
   Internet Key Exchange version 2 to add support for Mandatory Access
   Control (MAC) security labels, also known as "Labeled IPsec".  The
   two new TS Types are TS_IPV4_ADDR_RANGE_SECLABEL and
   TS_IPV6_ADDR_RANGE_SECLABEL, which are identical to their non-
   seclabel namesakes except for the addition of a variable length
   opaque field specifying the security label.  These new Traffic
   Selector Types facilitate negotiating security labels as an
   additional selector of the Security Policy Database to further
   restrict the type of traffic allowed to be send and received over the
   IPsec SA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/