Subject: [IPsec] Implementations of draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2-07

From: "Waltermire, David A. (Fed)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 08:16:52 +0000

I am working on the IESG writeup for draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2. I'd like to include a note about any implementations of the -07 draft. Anyone have an implementation? Also, have you done any interoperability testing with other implementations?

Thanks,

Dave

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 11:29:38 +0300

Hi Dave,

as far as I know there are at least 4 interoperable independent
implementations - 

from Cisco, Apple, libreswan and ELVIS-PLUS. Last time we run
interoperability

tests was almost a year ago, probably more implementations appeared since
that.

Regards,

Valery.

From: IPsec <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Waltermire, David A. (Fed)
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019 11:17 AM
To: IPsecME WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [IPsec] Implementations of draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2-07

I am working on the IESG writeup for draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2. I'd like
to include a note about any implementations of the -07 draft. Anyone have an
implementation? Also, have you done any interoperability testing with other
implementations?

Thanks,

Dave

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 14:55:21 +0100

Isn’t there an Implementations Section in the draft ?

Libreswan has interop tested with strongswan, Cisco, ELVIS+ and Apple. We are pretty confident at this point the implementations have it correct now.

Paul

Sent from mobile device

> On Mar 24, 2019, at 09:16, Waltermire, David A. (Fed) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec